Build higher density, longer lasting and more efficient li-ion batteries
Chemical, Elemental and Structural Analysis of Li-Ion Batteries
Increasing battery performance necessitates the development of new components and the resolution of performance degradation mechanisms. Batteries evaluation requires a variety of analytical methods that study the materials and surface of components at different scales.
We have gathered the knowledge of our battery experts in a collection of 12 application notes to help you build the batteries of tomorrow. We are your single source for all your analytical needs for higher density, more durable and more efficient li-ion batteries.
The compendium covers:
- Analysis of lithium ion batteries components with Raman
- Investigation of batteries with a SEM
- Uncovering internal structure defects with microCT
- Analyzing electrode materials with XPS
- Determining electrolyte solution with ion chromatography
- Determining impurities and major elements with ICP-OES
- Gaining insight into battery degradation with GC-MS