How the new ARL iSpark Plus metal analyzer can streamline your lab workflow by taking speed and stability to the next level
Join Thermo Fisher Scientific and learn how the new Thermo Scientific ARL iSpark Plus high-resolution spark optical emission spectrometer can benefit your routine analysis workflow.
The ARL iSpark Plus has been improved by modifying its spark stand, temperature stabilization and the speed of analysis. This not only increases the stability and, thus the availability of the instrument significantly but also reduces the OES well-known memory effect down to zero for main matrices.
As a result, maintenance intervals have been increased as well. On top of this, it features the unparalleled ultrafast determination of nonmetallic inclusions and supports you in determining the measurement uncertainty.
Key learning objectives:
- Why the ARL iSpark Plus is perfectly suited for routine analysis
- How the ARL iSpark Plus is increasing stability and speed to the next level
- Why it shows virtually no memory effects for main matrices
- How you benefit from simultaneous elemental and inclusion analysis
- Have the chance to ask questions to our experts after the presentation