Need to learn more about Optical Emission Spectroscopy?
Optical Emission Spectroscopy: What is it? What does it do? Is it right for my business?
Find answers to these questions and more when you visit our Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Academy.
From Ag to Zn, Spark-OES plays a critical role in the production of metals by providing information about the elemental composition of alloys down to the trace level. Acquire precise and reliable readings for up to 40 alloying elements—in a single minute! Investigate non-metallic inclusions, as well.
- Learn about OES Fundamentals
- Read about applications in Metal and Alloy Manufacturing
- Watch videos with customer testimonials and examples of automated analysis
- Download quick guide and periodic table posters
- Review our complete line of OES products tailored to your processes
Spark-OES is a central technology to the metals and alloy manufacturing chain, providing crucial insights into the chemical content of solid metallic samples throughout the production cycle. With a choice of robust, high-precision OES spectrometers under the innovative ARL product line, our products can satisfy the unique demands of analytical roles from the foundry to the rolling mill.