PS Simplified: The Basics of XPS 2 – From the sample to photoelectrons to spectra to results 11.03.2015
In the next presentation of our XPS Simplified Webinar Series, we will look at the analysis of a single sample to show:
- A step-by-step guide to a routine XPS analysis.
- Explain how is XPS data interpreted?
- Show how quantified chemical composition information is obtained?
- Demonstrate how XPS images and depth profiles are generated?
- Describe what help is available to the surface analyst?
More information and registration here: