Upcoming Webinar – Robust ICP-OES analysis with the new iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES
A technique of choice for elemental analysis is inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES), which is ideally suited for a range of sample types. However, some samples present analytical challenges – these include:
- High matrix samples such as brines, which impact the sample introduction.
- Samples which produce complex spectrum impacting accuracy.
Attend this webinar to find out how the latest ICP-OES technology can address these issues and improve your elemental analysis.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Learn how to approach the analysis of high matrix samples on both radial and duo ICP-OES systems without impacting performance.
- Learn how the latest advancements in optics and detector technology can aid in interference-free analysis.
- Discover ways to improve speed of analysis for your applications.
If you have a colleague who may also be interested in the subject of this webinar, please recommend it to them by using the link below.