XPS Simplified Webinar
July 15, 2015
Session 1: 8 a.m. EDT / 12:00 GMT / 2:00 p.m. CEST
Session 2: 1 p.m. EDT / 17:00 GMT
45 minutes with an additional 15 minutes for Q & A
Senior Application Scientist,
Thermo Fisher Scientific
In the next presentation of our XPS Simplified Webinar Series, we will:
- Introduce XPS imaging.
- Describe how an XPS imaging experiment is performed.
- Show how to process XPS imaging data, illustrated with real-world case studies
- Describe how XPS imaging fits into an experimental workflow involving other imaging techniques such as SEM and EDS.
This presentation will be of interest to people who are:
- New to surface analysis techniques
- Currently sending out samples for XPS analysis
- Using XPS in a shared research facility
- Looking to upgrade existing XPS instrumentation
- Interested in learning about the latest in XPS analysis